Kenya Mining Forum will be held from 13 to 14 November 2017 in Nairobi, Kenya. With the official support of the Ministry of Mining, Kenya Mining Forum promises to deliver an essential platform for key stakeholders in the industry in order to facilitate and accelerate the development of their operations as well as the mining sector in Kenya.
Overview of the event
- Strategic conference: Providing insights into hot legal issues, commodity trends, productivity tools for your operations and address power supply shortages.
- B2B indoor trade expo: Featuring leading technology and innovative services covering the value chain of the mining industry.
- FREE technical workshops: Enhancing and educating the mines personnel expertise on the field (artisanal mining, gemstones and commodities)
- 2nd edition of the CEO roundtables: Coming back on the key issues between public and private stakeholders, driven by the Cabinet Secretary.
Who will attend?
- Large & small scale
- Gemstone and precious metals
- Finance houses
- EPC companies
- Insurance companies
- Law firms
- Tech providers